Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Dear Robert Irvine,
HA! I KNEW IT. Cooked for the royal family, my foot. I never really liked your show anyway. Always so pompous with the people helping you. "I've cooked for Presidents and Kings" What. Ever.

You know, Bobby Flay doesn't have to lie.
Amanda

Dear Food Network,
Given the incident with the guy from Next Food Network Star lying about the details of his service in the military and now Robert Irvine "embellishing" (Read: flat-out lying. The liar.) his resume, perhaps it is time to institute a policy where you ask for references and you know, actually check them. Seriously, it's called a fact-checker. Look into it.

Maybe I'll just stick with Top Chef for now,
Amanda

Dear Batman,
Hi. How's it going? I don't really have anything to say to you, but Joel required a letter to you.
So.
Sorry about your parents. That's a real bummer. It's nice that you've turned your thirst for vengence into a way to help society at large. Good for you. Not sure it's entirely healthy, but whatever. As long as it helps you sleep at night. Or during the day. Or whenever bats sleep.

Love the belt,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment